Love You Mr Arrogant Episode 15

>>Klik sini jika anda peminat SETIA Love You Mr Arrogant<<

Irham Zaara and sit alone together and laughed and teased one another tease. Kaish Zaara thank her for taking the lead back to the village. This is where they start getting back sarcastically quip each other about feelings. Irham back to KL and leave Zaara in the village. Before she came back, she kissed him on the forehead could pretend they allegedly Zaara mutual affection in the hearts of love while still not feeling 100% so rupa.Zaara infusion also feel overwhelmed to part with Irham but he tried to hide while still ego Irham also continued to hide feelings actually.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting an effort to publish this information and for sharing this with us.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often..


    Jill
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete