Love You Mr Arrogant Episode 11

>>Klik sini jika anda peminat SETIA Love You Mr Arrogant<<

Hadry who began working with Zaara Zaara often praised and he began to brace himself admitted that he was indeed've fallen in love to know Zaara Zaara while he was married to Irham. Zaara just stiff listen Hadry questions when asked about whether he was in love with Irham.Zaara had to admit honestly he still loves Irham but berusa towards the pitcher Irham has already become her husband. Zaara questioned about why Hadry salaried workers in the company of others and not his own family company, Hadry said she wants to find incredible experience and now terjawablah all playing conditions in mind Zaara question about "spies".




2 comments:

  1. I love this epesode. I find it really funny. Very enjoyable.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often..


    Jill
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete